Sunday, July 1, 2012

In the Beginning

I started watching Supernatural for the first time on May 26, 2012. I loved it right away and finished all seven seasons on June 29, 2012. The story lines are so gripping but have humor sprinkled throughout each episode. It is a great episode when I laugh, cry and scream in terror before it is over. Of course, when I started watching the series, I didn't realize how much I was going to love it so I didn't make any plans for taking notes and looking for special things like the music in each episode. I started looking for the soundtrack shortly after I started watching but I couldn't find any of the classic rock on a soundtrack. Don't get me wrong, I also love Chris Lennertz work but I wanted that awesome rock. So I started searching the web for lists people have already compiled and I'm using those to track which songs I have and which songs I need to get. I've enjoyed listening to the music I have found so far. I knew, before I finished the entire series, that I would be starting a re-watch right away. I started on Season 1 Pilot today. My thoughts for each episode will follow as I go through them all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment